Our returns policy is simple: if for any reason you are not happy with your order, return it to us within 30 days for a replacement or a full refund.
At King & McGaw we always do our best to deliver a product that we hope you'll love but should you change your mind or are not satisfied, you have 30 days to return your item(s) for a full refund or replacement.
Christmas Returns Policy
An extended returns period is applicable on orders placed between 18th November and 18th December 2015. If, for any reason, you or the recipient of the items wish to return the items, they may do so any time before 15th January 2016.
Returns Policy: here's how it works
- Complete the information on the returns form, or contact us with your order number handy and the reason for your return
- As soon as we receive your request, we'll send step-by-step instructions on how to return your order
- Repack the item in the original packaging it came in and enclose the returns form with it – please note the item(s) must be in the original condition you received it in
- Once we receive your returned order, we'll replace it or refund it, including any shipping costs
- We process all refunds within 28 days
Returns Policy: what you need to know
- We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one
- If you are a business customer our '30 day guarantee' does not apply. Our business order guarantee only covers faulty workmanship or damage whilst in transit
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders delivered outside the UK (unless the product is faulty or damaged)
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements
Comments, complaints and feedback
At King & McGaw we really value your feedback - good or bad. So, if for any reason your order hasn't been that easy, please get in touch with us on 01273 511 942 (+44 (0)1273 511 942 outside the UK), or email us at [email protected] so we can do better next time.
We respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.