Our returns policy is simple: if for any reason you are not happy with your order, return it to us within 30 days for a replacement or a full refund.
At King & McGaw we always do our best to deliver a product that we hope you'll love but should you change your mind or are not satisfied, you have 30 days to return your item(s) for a full refund or replacement.
Returns policy: here's how it works
- Complete the information on the returns form, or contact us with your order number handy and the reason for your return
- As soon as we receive your request, we'll send step-by-step instructions on how to return your order
- Repack the item in the original packaging it came in and enclose the returns form with it – please note the item(s) must be in the original condition you received it in
- Once we receive your returned order, we'll replace it or refund it, including any shipping costs
- We process all refunds within 28 days
Returns policy: what you need to know
- We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one
- If you are a business customer our '30 day guarantee' does not apply. Our business order guarantee only covers faulty workmanship or damage whilst in transit
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders delivered outside the UK (unless the product is faulty or damaged)
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements
Comments, complaints and feedback
At King & McGaw we really value your feedback - good or bad. So, if for any reason your order hasn't been that easy, please get in touch with us on 01273 511 942 (+44 (0)1273 511 942 outside the UK), or email us at email@example.com so we can do better next time.
We respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.